Sunday, March 20, 2011

3/10/11 Journal

During this day in class we paired up with our scene partners and worked on our Statue work for our scenes. Unfortunately, Kailee was unable to remain in class this day so I paired up with Vee so that I could participate in this class exercise. Unfortunately this class day was not too beneficial for me since my scene partner was not present. But, it was helpful to be able to experience working with another person on statue work. Kailee and I are supposed to attend statue work after class this Tuesday at 4:45pm. Luckily I believe I am closing at my job so I should be able to attend this statue work makeup. Kailee and I have not met yet to work our scene but after this meeting we will have better grounds to begin working our scene together.

No comments:

Post a Comment